1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Announcement Obituary for Dr. Hubert Nasse / Zeiss

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by dirk, Sep 24, 2016.

By dirk on Sep 24, 2016 at 11:27 AM
  1. dirk

dirk CI-Founder
    Administrator

Camera brand:
    Nikon, Fuji, Pana
    City/ Country:
    Germany
    Dear users,

the Photokina also brought bad news. I visited the Zeiss booth to meet like always Dr. Hubert Nasse. But as I was informed, he passed away a few weeks ago. Suddenly and unexpected in August 2016 at the age of 64.

Dr. Hubert Nasse was working at Zeiss and was a globally renowned expert in the field of photography.

I met Dr. Nasse many times over the last 14 years to exchange ideas, views and discussing technical questions. Both, in Oberkochen and also at other various events. He was a great supporter and mentor for my websites Contaxinfo.com and Hasselbladinfo.com.

Without his input and discussions with him about photography and the technical requirements, I would have never started a photography website.

But apart from his expertise, he was also a wonderful person. I will never forget his appearance with greyish hairs but very vivid, intelligent and young looking eyes like he would never become old.

So I am very sad to hear that he is no longer among us. He has a special place here and will never be forgotten. My thoughts and sympathy are with his family in this difficult time.

I will miss him.

Dirk

dr_nasse_zeiss.jpg

Comments

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by dirk, Sep 24, 2016.