DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Veggies

If I went to that shop, I'd walk away...

with a green & orange pepper, asparagus, spring onions & red cabbage. Keep the brocolli :)

Nice display, nice capture.

Must be like an upscale Whole Foods, eh? Nice shot!
Thanks Paul.

I've rarely visited Whole Foods but what I recall is a brightly lit busy place. My photo is from AJ's Fine Foods, run by an ordinary market chain called Basha's. The are just a few AJ's widely scattered in the Phoenix metro area. They have far fewer typical groceries, higher prices on items available elsewhere, and a nice deli and bakery section. On the few times I've been thereI've seen no customers in the places with traditional items but many people in the bakery area. There are a few tables outside with some shade so it looks like a decent place for a mid morning coffee and danish. It reminds me a little of the sort of place I saw in Palo Alto CA back in 1970.

Thanks Paul.

I've rarely visited Whole Foods but what I recall is a brightly lit busy place. My photo is from AJ's Fine Foods, run by an ordinary market chain called Basha's. The are just a few AJ's widely scattered in the Phoenix metro area. They have far fewer typical groceries, higher prices on items available elsewhere, and a nice deli and bakery section. On the few times I've been thereI've seen no customers in the places with traditional items but many people in the bakery area. There are a few tables outside with some shade so it looks like a decent place for a mid morning coffee and danish. It reminds me a little of the sort of place I saw in Palo Alto CA back in 1970.
Actually I meant an upscale Whole Foods type place, meaning overpriced. ;)

Back