DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Image posting

KS56

7M301470 - Version 3.jpg
  • SONY - ILCE-7M3
  • 100-400mm F5-6.3 DG DN OS | Contemporary 020
  • 400.0 mm
  • ƒ/6.3
  • 1/500 sec
  • Pattern
  • Auto exposure
  • ISO 400

WOW... Really a beautiful shot! Thanks for posting it here. Still trying to adjust myself to a new DPR forum. I had 20+ years to adjust myself to the original DPR... now I don't have that much time left to relearn a new system... I'll figure it out ;)

WOW... Really a beautiful shot! Thanks for posting it here. Still trying to adjust myself to a new DPR forum. I had 20+ years to adjust myself to the original DPR... now I don't have that much time left to relearn a new system... I'll figure it out ;)
Thank you very much. I am in the same boat, at age 78, getting too old to learn new tricks! We will just have to take more pictures and spend less time on the computer.

Just read the FAQ in the help forum. I have posted theer details descriptions with screenshots so you have it easier to get used to the software. There are also some "have you seen...?" postings.

Fo questions about image uploading, you can also click on the link in my signature or the signature of the moderators.

And of course you can ask :)

We are here to help. Do not be too shy to ask ;)

Back