DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Lightroom Classic

Nachtegaal

Friends here a question?
After the AI Noise Reduction, is Lightroom Classic now also ready for an AI Sharpening instead of the existing one?
Thanks for any responses.

Nachtegaal. (Common nightingale)

No one other than Adobe knows what features they will add in the future. While I suspect it is likely that sharpening will have an AI Tool at some point in the future, I have no inside information.

For AI sharpening Topaz Sharpen AI or Topaz Photo AI are still the ones I use (I am not a Lightroom user but DxO user).

For AI sharpening Topaz Sharpen AI or Topaz Photo AI are still the ones I use (I am not a Lightroom user but DxO user).
I use Lightroom Classic but I still prefer Topaz DeNoise and Sharpen. I also have Photo AI but prefer the two individual apps…and Gigapixel for that matter on the few occasions I need to enlarge a photo.

Back