DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

SD14 studio experience, forced jpg use.

Rytterfalk

Hi guys. I don't often post here, but I sometimes come over to see what Klaus is writing. :) Now, I wanted to advertise a couple of posts I made over at rytterfalk.com about my forced jpeg use in Studio. Sounds strange? Well, seams to be daily food for Canon Nikon people and suddenly I'm in the same corner fighting for survival.

There is now two parts done and a third is on it's way. I think my experience might be useful for others having problems with jpgs when no time for RAW. part 1 and part 2. Anyone had the same experience or anything related to share?

I must add that owning Sigma cameras since they first arrived back in 2002 and still feel like a new-bee when it comes to jpg shooting. Strange. I even think I would dare using JPEG from now on with not so important sessions. what a time saver. :D

Back