DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Photo upload test

otumay

Hi all,
I thought I'd try to upload a shot here: A recent one, taken at the Şimdi (Now in Turkish) Bar with the SD9 and the 30mm f/1.4 EX.

Attachments

• IMG21607.jpg
    EXIF
    IMG21607.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 5
Hi all,
I thought I'd try to upload a shot here: A recent one, taken at the Şimdi (Now in Turkish) Bar with the SD9 and the 30mm f/1.4 EX.
Upload a photo/file via the "Attach files" button (1), click on "Insert" and select the option - Thumbnail or Full image (2). I selected Thumbnail. Once the option is selected, insert Image, click on it and you can resize the image to the size you want in the post.

2023-04-02_12-47-04.jpg

Last edited:
Upload a photo/file via the "Attach files" button (1), click on "Insert" and select the option - Thumbnail or Full image (2). I selected Thumbnail. Once the option is selected, insert Image, click on it and you can resize the image to the size you want in the post.

View attachment 276
Thank you for the tip!

Back