DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Hello from Oregon

MrWilson

I have been on Dpreview for many years so hope that this forum will follow up with some of the same people. I really appreciated a lot of the people on Dpreview and have improved my skills due a lot to the Dpreview forum. Glad to be here. I will try to attach an image of my grandson taken with the Nikon 105mm f2,5 ais lens.
Larry

Attachments

• DSC_7520_DxO_DxO.jpg
    EXIF
    DSC_7520_DxO_DxO.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 5
One other thing Dirk, can we display the image settings along with the images yet? This will be important for people who are commenting on images displayed.

One other thing Dirk, can we display the image settings along with the images yet? This will be important for people who are commenting on images displayed.

There is no such functionality in this software atm.

But you can install the browser addon Exify (firefox and chrom for mac and windows) and with this you see the exif date while hoovering over the photo. See also the FAQ section.

Back