DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a spin-off of dpreview. We are a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. From smartphone to Medium Format.

DPRF is a community for everybody, every brand and every sensor format. Digital and film.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Panoramas

Analog6

from my trip to Armidale (larger size at my Flickr http://www.flickr.com/photos/45888581@N00/). All with H2 & P20, 4-6 shot blends

Sunrise over a misty valley
4471021889_40537d899d_b.jpg

Thalgarah waterhole near Armidale
4471021885_08a731c071_b.jpg

Islands in the mist
4472961600_b2f94b446b_b.jpg

Lovely pictures. Makes me want to go there.Have you got some more information where in the world (somewhere in Australia I guess) the pictures are from. Some of us are not so well educated in that geography.

Cheers

Armidale is in an area of NSW/Qld called the Granite belt, stretching from Warwick in Qld down to roughly Tamworth in NSW, and west of the Great Dividing Range. I have attached a Google map grab, with where I live (about half way between Murwillumbah & Tweed Heads) marked to illustrate this.

It is farming country with sheep, cattle and orchards and in the higher areas lots of potatoes and other root vegetables - oh, and mustn't forget to mention it is excellent wine country with quite a few vineyards (hic). Next time I must leave time to visit some.

Attachments

• granite belt+H.jpg
    EXIF
    granite belt+H.jpg
    159.7 KB · Views: 12
  • granite belt+H.jpg
    EXIF
    granite belt+H.jpg
    159.7 KB · Views: 12
Back