DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Canon CP100

G

Hi!
Can anybody tel me something about the results with the Canon CP-100 Card Photo Printer compared with results of bubblejet or inkjetprinters? I am interested to buy one for my Ixus V3...
Thanks!
Frank Lindeman

Hi Frank

I've heard only good things about the CP-100 but, for only an extra £80 or so (UK) you might look at Canon's i950 bubblejet printer. I'm producing prints at A4 and on 4"x6" Canon Photo Paper Pro which I wouldn't have believed possible if I hadn't printed them myself. With the i950 you'll get the best of all worlds and be knocked out by your prints! The i950, like the CP-100 can be hooked up directly to your camera. I read some rave reviews on the i950 on www.Amazon.com where I simply typed in a search for i950. They mostly suggested that the i950 produced Photo Lab quality prints. That's my experience of it too. Good luck!

Simon

Back