DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

OnOff battery cover for M6 TTL

kingfreak

I saw a battery cover for the M6 TTL that allowed you to turn the light meter of the camera on/off by pressing the cover to create contact (on), and release (off). Does anyone know where I can find this Leica Mod? You know how the TTL eats up batteries when you leave it on. Thanks in advance.

Erik, I don't see it here but I replied with a posting from some fellow who got the on-off cover from Leica a few years ago.--bob cole

Thanks for your help Robert.
I managed to find the info about the item, but unfortunatly the link is dead. Anyone have any advice, or maybe even one for sale?

"-In September 2002 Larry Welker started selling a M6 battery cover with a built-in on/off switch which he calls "The Rose". See the photos and details on his www site at quickreleaseplate.com/m6switchpage.html."

Back