photo pro4 dosent recognize DP1s!

patte66

Hi!

I have a problem with getting photo pro 4 to see the DP1s. All other apps dose it! Photo pro only states that camera not connected! I have installed as instructions is says. I have iMac intel, with OSX 10.6.3.

Can any one help me solve this problem plz! I am desperate!

PE

plierouge

I have the same problem with my SD10... I have to upload my pictures to the computer with SPP3 (that hopefully was still on my mac) and then use SPP4 to process the files... not very practical, but it a workaround until Sigma repairs this bug...

Sébastien

patte66

thx!!

I did as suggested! I copied all the raw pics 2 a folder and opened the folder 2 import in photo pro. Works like charm!!! So thanks for you response mate)))

PE

clbill

Same problem with SD9 and pp 4.2

I am having the same "camera not detected" problem with a fresh download of 4.2 using Mac 10.6.5 (Snow Leopard) - has anyone found a workaround? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. I have not been able to read images from the SD9 with iPhoto either, seems it is an unsupported format.

Bill

ambaker

Same here with an SD14. 4.2 will not find the camera with my Mac Book Pro. I wound up getting a card reader to pull the images.

I've not tried it on my Vista box, just read the card without bothering to try the camera.

clbill

Worked around it...

Thanks for your response. I bought a Targus CF card reader and used Stellar to recover the files. Also tried 4.2 and 3.3 and all worked, so this will do until Sigma figures out the problem, if ever...