DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

For PENTUP from his wonderful gallery of pictures

Dino26323

Top Poster Of Month
Not sure this is what I should be doing here but I really like this shot and so processed it in Black and White because it looks great.
The original is better obviously. Wildlife is really always better in colour. This a PENTUP Capture from his gallery. Hope this is taken in the spirit it is intended. It is a complement to unusual things that are everywhere in the PENTUP GALLERY. We need this Gallery here in a more fluid user experience than they have on the other site.
Sorry if you hate this version PENTUP.

9C0D2A15671446E0A02C2E547C67C959 z.jpg
  • PENTAX - PENTAX K-5 II
  • 50.0 mm
  • ƒ/7.1
  • 1/500 sec
  • Center-Weighted Average
  • Manual exposure
  • ISO 200
  • PENTAX - PENTAX K-5 II
  • 50.0 mm
  • ƒ/7.1
  • 1/500 sec
  • Manual exposure
  • ISO 200
  • PENTAX - PENTAX K-5 II
  • 50.0 mm
  • ƒ/7.1
  • 1/500 sec
  • Manual exposure
  • ISO 200

Hope you like black and white too of this ( BETTER IN COLOUR THOUGH SEE PENTUP GALLERY )

Regards Dino26323

Errrm thanks for the compliment mate, but it’s not that great a photograph from a technical perspective.
Also I would have added more contrast to the B&W conversation and dropped the brightness down a lot. :)

Errrm thanks for the compliment mate, but it’s not that great a photograph from a technical perspective.
Also I would have added more contrast to the B&W conversation and dropped the brightness down a lot. :)
Yes processing someone else's shots is WELL DODGEY.

Regards
Dino26323

Back