DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a spin-off of dpreview. We are a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. From smartphone to Medium Format.

DPRF is a community for everybody, every brand and every sensor format. Digital and film.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

DP with Tele Lens / Ricoh TC-1 ?

bellebarbie

Hi there,
Anyone can share some experience on DP with Tele Lens.
I had reviewed a Japanese photo capture. The DP with the Ricoh TC-1 seems pretty good. But I cannot find more information.

Can someone share about this ? or any tele lens good in DP ?

Thank you very much.

Iv'e used my DP1 with several lens attachments...from fisheye's..to extenders...to macro adapters...if you have not bought one or have one from another camera system...you will need to purchase the right ones for the end of the HA-11...if you already have some you purchase a step-up or step-down ring...in order to attach it to the end of your HA-11 make sure and tak off the hood attachment...the other thing I have done...is use an M42 adater that screws on the end of the HA-11 and then I have used several M42 lenss...quality is not so good...but some of the effects are good...

Look for my DP1 posts here...you can see examples of me adapting a macro and fisyeye to the end of my DP1....

Good Luck...Tony C. :z04_cowboy:

Back