DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Blizzard 2010

Double Negative

Ended up shooting three rolls of 120 Tri-X at EI 320 in the Hassy, using the 2,8/80 or 4/50 FLE. Developed them in Rodinal 1:50 for 12 minutes. Scanned and PPed. Some samples are below (click for larger/info), and the entire 24 shots can be found under "Blizzard 2010."

Awesome! love the high key look

Thank you! :)

At times, there was almost no visibility as the storm cranked up to full steam during the day. Towards the end it was practically a white-out. I love shooting in this weather, especially lonely trees. Heh.

The biggest "problem" was snow falling into the WLF and making little water droplets on the focusing screen. Makes it a little hard to compose and focus. :p

Wonderful images, well done. And I like the ones you have processed to make the tree green, very nice result.

Lovely set.

Living in Thailand I doubt I'll ever get the chance over here!

Thanks for sharing

Wonderful images, well done. And I like the ones you have processed to make the tree green, very nice result.

Thank you! Once I got the shower curtain, the wheels started turning and I just knew I had to try and incorporate the tree shots somehow. Heh.

Lovely set.

Living in Thailand I doubt I'll ever get the chance over here!

Thanks for sharing

Thank you, and you're quite welcome... Thanks for taking the time to comment. I guess you don't get much snow over there, but honestly, that's okay. I don't think you're missing anything! :D

Back