DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

This weeks least likely eBay purchase :)

Schrodingers cat

I spend a lot of time trolling eBay for medium format parts, accessories, and general used stuff. On occasion if find something truly useful for me and every once in a while a good item at a lower than expected price.

This item isn't one of them :)

Although the extended warranty does seem a bargain at only $14.99. Might almost be worth it to purchase the thing just to file a warranty claim and observe what happens :)

And of course there's always free shipping :)

Screenshot 2023-05-21 at 11.57.42 AM.png

If thats the used price, then what the hell are they new? :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I discovered some 25 years ago that the plugs for FC fiber connectors fit the Leica M3 and M2 Sync outlets. End caps of a BIC pen fit others. Originals are a fortune. Unless you MUST have originals, of the many plus and caps in the world- this should cost less than $1.

Back