DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Sigma User, North Yorkshire

George1

Hi, i have been a sigma user for a coupe of years. I have a DP1s and and SD15, the latter for just a few weeks.

For those who dont know it North Yorskire is a diverse county and is almost the siz of Belgium. The is amazing coastlines, lowlands, Mountains and rolling countryside and is dotted with quaint market towns and mostly elegant modest size towns. Its hard to not carry a camera!

The DP1s convinced me that I was on to something different on my first shoot. I love this camera, it is far more versatile than many estimate. I find it great for dark church interiors using a tripod and aperture priority. Its amazing how much light it does gather with slow exposures,. I love landscapes and nature, I realsied that I wou;d be limited with lenses hence the SD15.

I think sigma give great results but I have learned that you need to work for them. I like that, and that I must look, think and always push the bounderies of my own assumptions and try something that may be counter intuitive. I look forward to learning from others but sharing too.

Back