DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Hello from London. - Hasselblad watch information needed

LB164

Hi Everyone,

I've been a photography student for five years and i havent noticed this forum before. Doesn't bode well for someone who is supposed to be observant.

Anyway before i start posting technical questions in the other forum areas i was wondering if anyone here would be able to help me with a question that has been escaping me for years.

My father passed away a few years ago from cancer, he was a professional photographer and one of the main reasons that i found myself drawn to photgraphy. One of the last things he gave me before he died is a Hasselblad watch said to be limited edition. It appears fairly modern and does not carry any specific model information so i have no way of finding out any information regarding its history etc.

If anyone here has any idea as to the history of the watch or any ideas on how to find out more i would be extremely grateful. If there is anything else i can tell you about the watch or you would like a picture to help i will gladly provide.

Thanks in advance.

Leo

Hello and welcome to the forum.
Perhaps it'd be a good idea to upload a picture under your thread. It'll be much more easy to everybody to understand what kind of watch you are talking about.

Cristian

A picture would help to get some idea what you have inherited.

Do not expect too much from a Hasselblad watch.
These watches were sold in the Hasselblad boutique and were not always the sort of quality one would expect from a Hasselblad labelled product.

Vic.

Back