DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

News Firmware 2.00 released for GFX 100S and 50S II

Hi guys,

Before updating camera firmware - some users report that for 100s and 50s II exposure compensation stopped working. It is unclear how long it will take to provide yet another firmware update, so I personally withold updating my 100s.

Hi guys,

Before updating camera firmware - some users report that for 100s and 50s II exposure compensation stopped working. It is unclear how long it will take to provide yet another firmware update, so I personally withold updating my 100s.
Fujifilm said they will release a new firmware with the fix on May 31. For now, they removed the firmware from download.

Fujifilm said they will release a new firmware with the fix on May 31. For now, they removed the firmware from download.

Is there no way to "undo" the ltest FW upgrade in the camera by just installing the earlier FW version?

It is a nightmare if you have a gig on a week-end and suddenly you have no exposure compensation anymore... :z02-banned:

The work-around ...

The exposure compensation can be used by changing the [EXPO. COMP. BUTTON SETTING] to [ON/OFF SWITCH], which will be the temporary workaround until the revised firmware is released.
*The menu flow to make the above setting is as follows.
[SETUP MENU] ➔ [BUTTON/DIAL SETTING] ➔ [EXPO. COMP. BUTTON SETTING] ➔ [ON/OFF SWITCH].

Back