DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Hello from Norway

NWL67

Hi all!
Been shooting canon digital 1 series for roughly the last ten years, but have always had one of my film Hasselblads in my bag when on assignments...

I run a little studio in a little village in the north western coastal area of Norway, English by blood, norwegian by choice :) Moved to Norway some 14 years ago... met my wife and moved up here to this area 5 years ago... I am surrounded by fjords and mountains, but despite this I am a people photographer first and foremost.. I do the usual portrait stuff but also a good deal corporate/commercial for local and national companies... Being in such a small place I need to have several areas of work...

I have just made the leap to digital Hasselblad, with an H4D-40 with 80mm, 28mm and 50-110mm lenses, looking forward to adding a longer lens to the stable (probably the 200mm but having had the 200m f2 canon I have a yearning for the hasselblad 300mm ) later this year...

My webpage (which has not been updated for way too long) is in my profile, but I update my facebook page regularly... the link is on my webpage... (not a great fan of FB but it works for my customers and brings in new ones! )

Nathan

Back