DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Intruduction

Hello Everybody
Short into: My first was a 1000F in the 60's. I wore out three 500C bodies then dumped roll film in the 90's because sheet film is easier to sort and present. Now I am back with the CFV39-MS.
I mostly do still-life. This one shot this morning:
View attachment 3508

Attachments

• jelloMoulds.jpg
    EXIF
    jelloMoulds.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 8
  • jelloMoulds.jpg
    EXIF
    jelloMoulds.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 8
Wellcome here Downstairs,

Not many people have worn three Hasselblad bodies in the days of roll film was the only recording medium.

I am glad you are still faithfull to Hasselblads V series.

Paul

Well hello, CB. :)

Been thinking of you these last few days as I ordered my tap and wrench on Friday and drilled the L brackets today. Long story.

Welcome here. Look forward to your input.

Gary

Gary, Held up by a screw tap??
Paul, Thanks for having me. 500C wear: My studio (ex horse stable) floor is flagstones which do not come under 'normal wear'. But the first to go were the light traps, then the chassis lugs and catches.

Paul, Thanks for having me. 500C wear: My studio (ex horse stable) floor is flagstones which do not come under 'normal wear'. But the first to go were the light traps, then the chassis lugs and catches.

Interesting service history for 500C bodies.
I have one that did at least 800.000 exposures.
Still going strong, although I would not use it for a royal wedding.

Paul

Interesting service history for 500C bodies.
I have one that did at least 800.000 exposures.
Still going strong, although I would not use it for a royal wedding.

Paul

Polypal it is time to give it a rest and leave if for the collection!:D

Back