DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Contax G2 spares or repair.

Nick Assinder

I have a Contax G2 which is cosmetically great but doesn't work. It appears it attempts to focus but fails. All the dials etc work fine and the lcds are good. I don't have any lenses to test it with so can't be sure what's going on. Possibly a simple fix? Anyone interested in making me an offer? Nick 07974 243540.

Hello Nick, I'm curious; how are you attempting to focus without a lens?
Hello. I sent the camera and some lenses to a dealer to sell. He took the lenses but told me there was a problem with the body failing to focus properly. He couldn't explain it really but just refused the camera. I hadn't used it for a bit but it always seemed fine to me so maybe it was damaged in the post. So I was left with the body and no lenses! I love this system and was really reluctant to sell, but needed the cash. Hope that helps. Nick.

Back