DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

I was a bad boy

chipman

Got the notice in the mail today -
Clipboard01.jpg

Do you think I was the first to get banned by the new owners? Will I get a certificate? :)

Dunno, but I'm more interested to know why you got banned :LOL:

"Too many click bait titles" was the reason. Strange, 'cos the last thread I sent was to feedback. I couldn't sign in after they changed the login. Had to create a new account.
Sent post to feedback but it never saw daylight.
Not being an English Lit major, I have always had troubles with titles.
edit - I just checked, I can still get in with my new acct. Somebody sleeping?

That's a shame. Why did you keep posting clickbait titles after they warned you or temp banned you?
Three reasons -
a) did not get warning.
b) did not get temp ban.
c) did not know I was doing something wrong.

After that all I have to say to the new owners is "GFY".

As long as we're on this subject - has any one else noticed that website is getting slower than molasses at times?

I didn't think a business that depends on clicks for income would have an issue with clickbait titles.
There's a current thread there right now that's titled "Do you get the."
You might see how I was confused.
I always thought clickbait was to try to sell you something you didn't want. My thread was to feedback, complaining about the new login.

I just think it's a little odd that after getting banned from a photography forum for using too many clickbait titles you complain about it on another photography forum using a clickbait title. :)

Too many years of working on commission. If you want people to do something you have to hook them. For that you use bait. ;)

Back