DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Canon ZoomBrowser

Thanks Brandon but I don't think that is the cause. My ordinary printer (hp deskjet 940c) is set as the default printer. I had an earlier version of Zoombrowser (3.x) and I had no printing issues.

I have a *.tiff file. When I load it only the first of 46 pictures appears although the whole file is there (346 mb). Any suggestions on how I can see each picture???

I have found the best way of viewing images is using a card reader and viewing them in Windows Explorer (using Windows XP). All images from the card come up in a matter of seconds (unlike via the camera cabling route which takes longer), and the images are displayed as thumbnails on a separate drive. You can then easily see them as full screen images and run them as a slideshow, save them to your hard disk or open them in another package, such as Adobe Photoshop.

However, if you don't have Windows XP, I do not know whether earlier windows operating systems will work.

Together with my brand-new EOS 10D I received also the software disk, and am enjoying the experience of the digital darkroom very much.
As I don't have a high quality home printer, does anyone know of a way to take the album pages produced by Photorecord and burn them to CD, so I can take them to a dealer for printing?
Failing that, is there any other software out there that facilitates building albums like Photorecord, but also allows burning to CD ?
Any help appreciated - thanks.

Back