DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Contax U4R, SL300RT (Wanted)

pr1uk

Hello,
As anyone in the UK got a Contax U4R they no longer use and would like to sell. It must be in full working order as it will be used every week if i cannot find the Contax U4R i would consider the SL300RT or even the Finecam version if i must.
Have you got a Contax U4R and no longer need it and want it to go to a loving home then thats me i have a SL300RT and love it to bits but its broken.

Peter

Hello,
As anyone in the UK got a Contax U4R they no longer use and would like to sell. It must be in full working order as it will be used every week if i cannot find the Contax U4R i would consider the SL300RT or even the Finecam version if i must.
Have you got a Contax U4R and no longer need it and want it to go to a loving home then thats me i have a SL300RT and love it to bits but its broken.

Peter

No i have seen a Finecam version and decided its not for me i want the Carl Zeiss Lens so i must try and find the Contax version.

Back