DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

I'm New

Chuck Koosmann

Hello,

I'm new to the forum. My primary interest for this forum is to learn what all of you are learning about various issues related to the equipment we use. I look forward to talking with you.

Chuck

Hi Chuck,

welcome at Camera-info.com and thank you for your introduction! :z04_whip2_1:

I saw already in your forum profile, that you shoot among others also with a Hasselbald X1D. :daumenhoch_smilie:

I used it only for a very short time at a pre-event and it was not a final product yet. Hope to see soon many pictures made with that camera :z04_photos:

Dirk,
Thank you for the welcome. I tried to search for threads regarding the X1D, but did not get any results. Perhaps I'm doing it incorrectly.
Chuck

The search engine is not very good if you search for short words or letters. Normally everything should be in the Hasselbald forum.

We imported al postings, images and users of our old Hasselbladinfo.com into this forum, so nothing got lost. I am not sure what is the best way to structure the Hasselbad section for the future. I want to make it as easy as possible to find stuff and participate in it, but do not want to get it "overorganized". I have to think about this....

There are not many postings yet about the X1D. I reported about the X1D after the pre-production event and I think a few montsh later from the Photokina. I will post a link here...

Back