DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

SF20 vs SF24

mattj

I wanted a small pocket fill in flash that I can throw in my bag and carry around. SF20 was a perfect choice but than I saw the SF24. I own M6TTL and int he future I hope to purchase D2. I do mostly landscape/outdoor work but every now and than I get a wedding or a portrait work. I pretty much wrote off Sf20 as a simple P&S flash... What sort of advantages I would get with the SF24?

Thank you for your answers and Merry Xmas.

Matt

They are exactly the same flash except for some minor changes in the electronics (SF-24 has 1/3 stop steps; SF 20 has 1/2 stop steps; SF-24 has slightly more aperture choices in A mode). The SF-24 has a tele-focuser which gives it its 24 meter GN reading, it's not any more powerful than the SF-20.

Back