At least a full frame digital back for V

Discussion in 'V-System' started by blowupster, Sep 6, 2013.

1. blowupster

blowupster Well-Known Member

Don't dream its nuts quality . However that exercice prove that the future of Hasselblad V is now without Hasselblad.
    You must be logged in to see this link.

2. la.triglia

la.triglia New Member

Having two Hasselblad V, I retain very interesting this project. Today looking at the comment it seems not yet completely satisfying the buyers.

3. djohnmccarthy

djohnmccarthy New Member

Forget about Full Frame, how about ANY V system back? After DJI bought into the company they dropped the V digital back. I hope that they come back with a new one that is reasonably priced. The back was way to expensive, more than a Fuji or Pentax digital camera!

4. dirk

dirk CI-Founder

A lot is going on at Hasselblad at the moment. Im am sure they try to find a way to grow several product lines at the same time. It is a small company so we can not expect big steps of many new products at the same time like Nikon or Canon can do it.
    I mean even Fuji does have very few products. It is always the same in a different package if you look closely into it ;)