CI Photocommunity

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

At least a full frame digital back for V

la.triglia

Having two Hasselblad V, I retain very interesting this project. Today looking at the comment it seems not yet completely satisfying the buyers.

djohnmccarthy

Forget about Full Frame, how about ANY V system back? After DJI bought into the company they dropped the V digital back. I hope that they come back with a new one that is reasonably priced. The back was way to expensive, more than a Fuji or Pentax digital camera!

dirk

CI-Founder
Forget about Full Frame, how about ANY V system back? After DJI bought into the company they dropped the V digital back. I hope that they come back with a new one that is reasonably priced. The back was way to expensive, more than a Fuji or Pentax digital camera!

A lot is going on at Hasselblad at the moment. Im am sure they try to find a way to grow several product lines at the same time. It is a small company so we can not expect big steps of many new products at the same time like Nikon or Canon can do it.
I mean even Fuji does have very few products. It is always the same in a different package if you look closely into it ;)