DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a spin-off of dpreview. We are a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. From smartphone to Medium Format.

DPRF is a community for everybody, every brand and every sensor format. Digital and film.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Hello from Canada

derangboy

Hello all! I've been a Contax user for the past ten years or so. First with the G2, then the N1. While my consumption of film has declined over the past few years, my enjoyment of shooting with these cameras has not diminished. As time permits, I hope to shoot and develop film to get the most out of these wonderful insteuments!

Hello, glad to hear someone is still using and more importantly liking Contax equipment. I've always wanted the N1 for it's AF (eyes not what they used to be) but never got around to getting one (even used). Like probably most users on this group, I'd wished they never stopped making Contax cameras even if they were digital. :sad:

Back