DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Hello from the UK

Douglas Fairbank

I am Douglas Fairbank, service technician at Hasselblad UK. I have been interested in photography for more than 40 years and read and contribute to other MF forums. When posting in this forum I will always be writing as an individual and not a company spokesperson although I will give company information when it is appropriate.

I am Douglas Fairbank, service technician at Hasselblad UK. I have been interested in photography for more than 40 years and read and contribute to other MF forums. When posting in this forum I will always be writing as an individual and not a company spokesperson although I will give company information when it is appropriate.

Nice to meet you here Dougls . Thanks for sharing Hasselblad passion and joining the forum as well.

Back