DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

New owner to Imaging-Resource.com

In the article they wrote that not all salaries have been payed yet. That is really strange.

So the new owner does not have only to pay the price for the site, he also has to pay old salaries, find new staff because the old one is gone already and finally invent a way to cover the cost to run such a site.

Looks not like an easy task in my view.

At least they have now Google Adsense implemented to generate some money. That is a good step to partially finance the site.

But no news about the new ownership yet. Or any other news article.

Interesting, I had missed this. I will be anxious to see how it goes. I really liked this site in the past for their camera reviews and ongoing comparisons of new cameras with the same images used for years and years. Wondering if this will continue or not?

New development. BeBop has sued Giggster.

Something is up with Giggster's IR Purchase. BeBop sues Giggster for $25 Million over IR, Outdoor Photographer etc.

New legal drama around the sale of Imaging-Resource: News & Rumors Talk Forum: Digital Photography Review

Expert news, reviews and videos of the latest digital cameras, lenses, accessories, and phones. Get answers to your questions in our photography forums.
www.dpreview.com
www.dpreview.com
petapixel.com

BeBop Files $25M Fraud Lawsuit Against Giggster Over Photo Website Sale

BeBop accuses Giggster as having no intention to ever fulfill the obligations or complete the purchase.
petapixel.com
petapixel.com
"The BeBop Corporation has sued online rental studio platform Giggster for $25 million, alleging breach of contract and fraud over the sale of multiple photo publications including Outdoor Photographer and Imaging Resource."

Back