DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

New member introducing him self

eksund

Hello

I am a swedish guy, a semiprofessional photographer and I shot my first Hasselblad picture 1973, a studio session as a newbie.
The subject was my sister and the picture have recently been scanned and printed.

I still have some Hasselblad equipment and use them from time to time.

But I am very close to buy a Hasselblad digital equipment. I have been using Nikons digital cameras for the last 7 years.

What I can´t decide is if I´m going for the digital back CFV-39/50 or shall one go for the H4D system with it´s CF-converter.
Thats is the big question at the moment. I had the opportunity to test the CFV-39 for a couple of days a while ago and I must say that I was impressed.

Anyway, nice to be here!

Hello Eksund,

Welcome here.

The choice between V or H series digital depends largely on your subjects and the way you shoot.

Strong point for the V series is the beautiful range of Carl Zeiss lenses for that system.
Nothing against Fuji but Zeis glass is in a class of its own.

Guess I have tro find a helmet to protect me from H series users now...;)

Back